Formerly known as the “Chowder House” and “Jimmy’s Cafe” 2028 & 2032 Chestnut Blvd. in Cuyahoga Falls is a one of a kind commercial property. Located on State Rd. Near the Corner of State Rd. and Chestnut Blvd. Built in approx. 1949, the property originally had 2 units. Now it is opened up and approx. 2440 SF. Lot Size is Approx. 6,350 SF. The zoning is MU-4 (Retail/Office) with approx. 15,000 VPD on state rd. This is an ideal location for a local cafe, coffee shop or even a place to showcase the arts. It is conveniently located near restaurants, retail, shopping and new developments in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Contact the Powers Brothers with Pappas Realty Co. for more information on this commercial real estate opportunity!
- Butcher & Sprout (1.26 mi)82 reviews
- Lock 15 Brewing Co. (2.63 mi)184 reviews
- Leo's Italian Social (1.45 mi)99 reviews
- Market District (1.25 mi)39 reviews
- Giant Eagle (1.5 mi)13 reviews
- Asian Food Market (0.77 mi)5 reviews