How to Support Small Businesses in Greater Akron
Creative ways to support your favorite businesses in Akron, OH
Small business is the backbone of Akron’s economy. Now more than ever, it is important to get out and support these businesses in any way you can!
Here are some helpful tips for supporting small businesses in Akron, OH.
- 5 Star Google Review – This will help with a local businesses ranking on Google. Potential clients/customers find may find them easier which can turn into more business!
- Order Food To-Go – Order some food to go from some of your favorite restaurants in the Greater Akron Area. Some recent favorites in the Akron area are, Lyeh in North Hill, El Malecon , Altieri’s Pizza , Niko’s Sandwich Board and Continental Cuisine .
- Visit Local Coffee Shops – Feed your caffeine addiction at some of these great coffee shops in Akron. While you’re there, pick up a bag of beans for your home. Nervous Dog , Artisan Coffee, Muggswigz are some great options!
- Share and interact with their social media pages.
- Word of Mouth Marketing – Tell your friends!
- Buy Gift Cards for Friends and Family – Great way to support Akron businesses
- Be a loyal customer – Keep coming back!
- Buy merchandise and market their business for them!
As we continue to adapt during these times, remember the ma & pa businesses that have made Akron’s community so special!
Akron Commercial Real Estate and Small Businesses
One of my favorite aspects of working in Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing is finding the right location for small business owners in the Greater Akron area. If you are a small business owner and you are looking to own or rent commercial real estate in the Greater Akron area, give the Powers Brothers at Pappas Realty Co. a call 330.762.0535.
[…] Commercial Real Estate For Your Small Business […]